Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Off for a year

I have been off for more than a year and half!!! There just isn't enough time for me. Anyway I will try to type a few words now and then.
For this edition, its work, again. It is one of those rare time when I am busy with something. And before you think what on earth am I doing if I were so busy, well, I just managed to complete my task for the day.
Anyway, at the moment I am writing a feasibility study report on VSAT. Some of you must be aware that I have already done so at least two times, and two more reports on VSAT. But the technology is so attractive and cost so high that the organization always finds between having and not having one installed.
And if I have to talk to any of the vendors on market about it again, I'd be ashamed!!!

To conclude today's note, I wish to welcome s-deb in this world of blogging.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

म एडम्स KEVIN, Aiico बीमा plc को एक प्रतिनिधि, हामी भरोसा र एक ऋण बाहिर दिन मा व्यक्तिगत मतभेद आदर। हामी ऋण चासो दर को 2% प्रदान गर्नेछ। तपाईं यस व्यवसाय मा चासो हो भने अब आफ्नो ऋण कागजातहरू ठीक जारी हस्तांतरण ई-मेल (adams.credi@gmail.com) गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क। Plc.you पनि इमेल गरेर हामीलाई सम्पर्क गर्न सक्नुहुन्छ तपाईं aiico बीमा गर्न धेरै स्वागत छ भने व्यापार वा स्कूल स्थापित गर्न एक ऋण आवश्यकता हो (aiicco_insuranceplc@yahoo.com) हामी सन्तुलन स्थानान्तरण अनुरोध गर्न सक्छौं पहिलो हप्ता।

व्यक्तिगत व्यवसायका लागि ऋण चाहिन्छ? तपाईं आफ्नो इमेल संपर्क भने उपरोक्त तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण प्रक्रिया गर्न
ठीक।

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home